Runescape VS Habbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ :p

And, definitely Runescape... Better value for money when it comes to membership, if you know what I mean =P

Runescape is by far a better game. If you follow the storyline, it's surprisingly good. People these days only care about how powerful you graphics card needs to be to max out a game. Most people who play Runescape don't play it the way it's supposed to be played. The sit there and no-life train their skills so they can reach 99. If you play it right, it's an excellent game.

Runescape is by far a better game. If you follow the storyline, it's surprisingly good. People these days only care about how powerful you graphics card needs to be to max out a game. Most people who play Runescape don't play it the way it's supposed to be played. The sit there and no-life train their skills so they can reach 99. If you play it right, it's an excellent game.

so true, iv been playing for about 6 years now.

And iv been lvl79 for like 4 years lol.

I stopped playing a few years ago when my main account which at the time was level 113 was permabanned. So I gave away my other account which is currently around 105, I'll give you guys the password once I find it. The account is xthebannerx if you want to look it up. Game was fun, but tedious.

I have never played Habbo so I would not know how to vote. RuneScape is a pretty good game although I don't play it much anymore.

I've played Runescape for 3 years (Lvl 38) and its got great graphics. I've played Habbo for about 2 years but the "credits" you have to buy to get "furni" in the game cost too much!

Runescape is not good graphics at all. It is a fun game for quite some time, but games like Guild Wars, WoW, or even D2 kill it with graphics. Habbo is a different type of game. So depending on which type of game you like is what you would vote for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom