Rubber Sidewalks

Status
Not open for further replies.
its gonna suck for kids that skateboard and roller blade it cant be as smooth as concerete. but should be interesting.

It would suck on trying to get speeds. However it not hurt as much when you fall. I have had by fair share of skateboarding accidents. Now my deck just gets used to move heavy things around.

Wonder how much bounce they would have, no more of the splits between each "block" from tree roots though. Those are always fun to screw around on riding down the sidewalk on a bmx.

Milwaukee here.

Chav?

edit: thankyou wikipedia

edit edit: Oreo...tsk tsk...
The widespread use of the "chav" stereotype has come in for some criticism. Some argue that it amounts to simple snobbery and elitism, and that serious social problems such as Anti-Social Behaviour, teenage pregnancy, delinquency and underage drinking in low-income areas are not subjects for derision.
lol

They are typically of poorer origin, wear tracksuits, lots of gold jewellery, are guaranteed to wear fake branded clothes. They're favourite drinks are Lambrini for the girls (straight out the bottle, no cups needed) and Cider for the lads, this starts at the age of about 13 and smoking follows several months later. They tend to think they are superior to every one else, hang around in large gangs and cause general problems throughout the UK, such as vandalism and victimize people with weaknesses like being disable or obese.

Unfortunately a new class of 'Wealthy Chavs' are springing up which are very similar except without the fake clothing and they're behaviour is not quite as extreme, they have big houses and nice cars.

I can attest to everything Oreo said ^

Except change 'gold jewellery' to 'fake gold jewellery'. And it always looks really tacky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom