Rts/rpg/fps hybrid game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated the original post just found out that as a premium member if I refer you guys to the game I can get extras in the game so please pm me if you want to be added

I already created an account, is it to late for you to have referred me? I am downloading right now, looks like a fun game.

Seems like a alright game but I'm not really understanding whats going on and can't get passed noob mode.

Its really simple you can either be a ranged emphasized unit (Marksman for humans or Shapeshifter for beasts), A melee emphasized unit (Berserker for humans or Bat for beasts), Builders who are pretty powerful but slow with attacks but you have support abilities for teammates and can build helping command (Builders for human, Conjurers for beast). Then the elite units are (legionnaire for humans or Predators for beasts) they are slower but poweful units with very good melee and good range attacks. Then the support which are (chaplain for humans, shaman for beasts) they are extremely effective against hellborne units and act as support troops the rest of the time. Then there are the siege units which are slow but very powerful and very good at destroying buildings but there attacks are to slow really to attack units.

The objective is to destroy the enemy stronghold and in a good battle with evenly matched teams that can take a long time or can take 10 minutes if someone runs around the defences and creates a backdoor for his allies to pour through.

My personal play style is as a Beast shapeshifter and I never really go to the elite units except siege as I find predators or legionnaires to slow for my way of playing. I prefer to halve their health from a good distance then speed in, rush around a person attacking from all sides before they get the chance to block and before you know it they are dead.

If you want to add me to your in game buddy list press ctrl+tab at the same time then add me as saltynay. You can also log into the main website and add me to your buddy list on your main account management I believe but not entirely sure for free users.

Minimum:
Cpu - 2.2ghz P4 or faster, AMD 2000+ or faster
Ram - 1gb or higher
Videocard - 128mb fully directx 9.0 compliant geforce or radeon
Windows 2k, Windows xp, Windows vista, OSX, Linux
Network - 56k and up

Recommended:
Cpu - 2.0ghz Core 2 Duo or faster, AMD 3500+ or faster
Ram - 1.5gb or higher
Videocard - 256mb geforce 7800+ or Radeon X1900
Network - Brodband

Thanks....It should run okish.

i downloaded it. played the tutorial. I played online for 10 mins and stopped. It was really laggy, probably my connection. I kept on getting killed, it was sooooo not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom