RPM limiter

If you can't fix the problems yourself, I would look elsewhere... I would look elsewhere for that price and that problem to be honest.... 90k is quite a bit of miles for that price.... I would say do some shopping around and don't jump on anything too quick

Buy A new computer for it or see if you can super chip it. But if it has a mechanical rpm limiter, I would say don't buy it because some idiot tryed to force modify it for cheap and the engine would never run right. However subaru engines run for a long time. The engine should hold together until 200k miles (at least) so 90k miles isnt too bad.

EDIT. Vacuums hoses could be an issue but I doubt it. Its a cheap fix. You would need a Infrared Therometer to check.

Thx for your input, but I decided to go w a truck instead due to insurance reasons lol

That's the exact reason why I'm staying away from the WRX STI, Lancer Evo and S2000 for a long, long time. Insurance companies get a huge raging boner when you insure those cars due to the general type of people who own them.

ya, i'll probably wait till im atleast 30 or so...
kinda makes me sad though, but i can still have fun in a truck.

they wanted 220$ a month..

Back
Top Bottom