Royals

Well we all know that dishonest criminal Blair is going to win the next election virtually by default, he really isn't much better than a dictator imho.

I'd like to see a change of government here, we haven't had that since 1997.

Techy Geek said:
You tell 'em how it is David Lindon, some of my best friends (parents) are millionaires and I know the nephew of the Sultan of Brunai, one of the richest men in the world, and he is a pretty normal guy (well, ive never actually spoken to him), except he has to be driven around school in a bulletproof mercedes and has two ex-gherker bodyguards, never eats lunch at school and neither does he do his homework at school, I guess his parents dont want him kidnapped, perfectly understandable

Dude that is sooo cool, i want two ex-gurka bodygaurds, i would own everyone at school, ahah

malbuc87uk said:
Well we all know that dishonest criminal Blair is going to win the next election virtually by default, he really isn't much better than a dictator imho.

I'd like to see a change of government here, we haven't had that since 1997.

damn right, you know they were going to make postal votes more secure but in the enf they didnt because then theyd lose some votes for LAbour, I bet they're going to do fraud or whatever so they win, forever.

Dude that is sooo cool, i want two ex-gurka bodygaurds, i would own everyone at school, ahah

not really, apparently once some guy called out "sniper on the roof" and the guards jumped on him, ive seen them, absolute monsters, seriously, I wouldnt mess with them, i wouldnt like two grown men who must weigh loads to jump on me

Back
Top Bottom