roulette display programing

You get my small token of appreciation? Is it possible to make the stats bigger and put it between the number history and selection board? I'm going to display this on a TV so wider is better than taller.

You get my small token of appreciation? Is it possible to make the stats bigger and put it between the number history and selection board? I'm going to display this on a TV so wider is better than taller.
I did! Thanks a ton!

I'm sure I could - I think i put them there because I had intended the board and number selection to the biggest, so you could see it on a TV the best/from far away if needed. And the stats were an "optional" thing so I just kinda put them in the corner. I can play with the layout when I have some free time though and see about making it more prominent.

I did! Thanks a ton!

I'm sure I could - I think i put them there because I had intended the board and number selection to the biggest, so you could see it on a TV the best/from far away if needed. And the stats were an "optional" thing so I just kinda put them in the corner. I can play with the layout when I have some free time though and see about making it more prominent.
Gotcha. The history and stats should probably be a bigger part of the display since that's what the "bettors" want to see.

Changed the layout a bit... let me know what you think.

Attachments

• RouletteHistoryV2.2.zip
    80 KB · Views: 16
Changed the layout a bit... let me know what you think.
Would love to see if we could get this version with a darker gray background color or dark theme? Be cool to toggle it. Great work man. And thank you, I've been looking for this for my table build at home.

Attachments

• 20210117_175550.jpg
    20210117_175550.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210103_132920.jpg
    20210103_132920.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 7
Would love to see if we could get this version with a darker gray background color or dark theme? Be cool to toggle it. Great work man. And thank you, I've been looking for this for my table build at home.
Sure, I had a little bit of time last night to play with it. @cbsmyer you may also be interested in the update

v2.3
-Added toggleable dark theme (persists between page refreshes)
-Spinning roulette icon on "No recent spins" section

Attachments

• RouletteHistoryV2.3.zip
    99.3 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom