roulette display programing

Is it possible to make this?
2xpr4yue.png

Is it possible to make this?
2xpr4yue.png

What exactly about it? The winning #'s are displayed on the right I see - which my app already does, just in a different format.

Difference I see is that display also has the %'s listed.

What is going on with "Is this dredkin guy a different person"?
A different person from the person who started the thread.

In reference to Carnage and SOUL, I need to mention random ideas for webapps on the forums in hopes you'll jump on it :p

A different person from the person who started the thread.

In reference to Carnage and SOUL, I need to mention random ideas for webapps on the forums in hopes you'll jump on it :p

:LOL: My time is a bit more spread-thin nowadays, 3 kids and all now. I'll jump on it if you pay me tho! :p

That said...I did have some time a month or so ago, and made some updates to the roulette app, and incorporated some statistics into it (like what was shown in the previous screenshot). Just haven't uploaded it, yet.

:LOL: My time is a bit more spread-thin nowadays, 3 kids and all now. I'll jump on it if you pay me tho! :p

That said...I did have some time a month or so ago, and made some updates to the roulette app, and incorporated some statistics into it (like what was shown in the previous screenshot). Just haven't uploaded it, yet.
Hey CarnageX! This app is perfect for my home roulette table. You said you have an update you haven't uploaded yet? Do you still have it and if so, can you upload it? I can throw you a few bones to help keep those 3 kids fed! ?

Hey CarnageX! This app is perfect for my home roulette table. You said you have an update you haven't uploaded yet? Do you still have it and if so, can you upload it? I can throw you a few bones to help keep those 3 kids fed! ?
Sure thing, here you go. I mean I wouldn't object - they're hungry ?

Attachments

• RouletteHistoryV2.1.zip
    79.9 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom