Roll call

Aren't you a little old for trick or treating? :lol:

I am a bit old for trick or treating... but not for winning the costume contest at work :) You're now reading a post from the proud new owner of a $10 Subway Gift card. Eat it suckers!

:flowers:
Depends on your thinking of trick.

We just happened to have active shooter training today with the police department. They immediately made comments on halloween being a bad idea to do the training as, in a room of about 50 people, my coworker (sporting this costume) and I were the only ones NOT in business attire. There were many others in costume... but not in this training.

My wig? $15
Makeup, another $5
Nurses outfit ran me $30
The look on the cops faces when we took a seat in the back of the class? Priceless.

There really are things money just can't buy.

You spent $50 for a costume to win $10 worth of sandwiches from the worst sandwich shop there is? Glad you felt the look on the cops faces were priceless!

(Nice costume BTW)

You spent $50 for a costume to win $10 worth of sandwiches from the worst sandwich shop there is? Glad you felt the look on the cops faces were priceless!

(Nice costume BTW)

We need a "like" button.

I thought that was a Joker impersonation :confused:

It was indeed!

So you were a zombie nurse (out to draw blood). :lol:

Ha! Very punny....

(Nice costume BTW)

Realistically, just wanted to dress up as the joker. Didn't even know there was a contest that day....

and...AND! I got a nice little purple tote bag... that's another.... $2?

When was the last time something happened to CF!

January 2017 the login page was changed.

Back
Top Bottom