Rode a 255hp Jetski this weekend.. RXT X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
I don't really have any pics, but here's one from the net for reference.

It's my buddy's ski. He just traded his wake edition ski in for it. It's a 255hp Supercharged 3 cylinder.
RXT-X-255_ActionC.jpg

sea-doo-rxt-x.jpg

Apparently they (Seadoo) raced a Ferarri from a dead stop and the Ski beat it to 50mph.. .. I hit 70 with it this morning while the lake water was calm. That thing is really hard to hold onto at those speeds. It pulls like nothing I've never felt! :eek:

Here's a vid..
YouTube - 2008 SeaDoo RXT-X vs 2007 Ferrari F430 Wholeshot Race

I am soo sore.. I ride 4 wheelers quite often, but this beat me up! LOL! AWESOME fun! It's actually better than his Wake edition because of the power, you can whip that tail around a lot easier when you're doing 180's or 360's.. Hanging off the side while you're carving a turn at 55mph is like nothing else!

The adrenaline is a REAL pain to ignore! I'll go out for a 20 minute ride, but I'll be ON it and scooting across the lake like it was a large like I owned it. It takes the chop a lot better because you're going so fast, you're basically just skimming across the top. It rides really smooth at 50. Some idiot fired up his V8 speed boat at 6 am today and woke us all up, so my buddy took off on his ski, raced the speed boat, and blew right by him.. he said the boat topped out at about 65, and he just walked right by it.. LOL!!

Anyway.. I'm gonna take some asprin.. I'm having a hard time walkin, my legs are killing me. Just thought I'd share..

That 'Doo beat me up like a hard ride on my 4 wheeler.. I can barely stand up.. My back is very tight also.. I'm avoiding taking my pain meds because they make me way too loopy.

I got back home from the lake at like 1:30pm, got cleaned up and took a 3 hour nap.. I was frickin BEAT! Soo exhausted my body was twitching. I must be getting old, I don't recover as fast as I used to.

^ I took mine out last weekend.. It's been 100* consistently, so it's borderline too hot to go riding, so the jetski was a welcomed change! :D I was drenched with sweat last weekend... Took me a minute and a bottle of Gatorade to warm up and get in the groove.. Got some new riding pants, my buddy gave me two sets for workin on his 'Shee... I like the vented ones, but they're Fox and don't match my Thor stuff. The Thor ones are nice, but not vented and are full length.

That jetski will beat your knees up worse than the quad when you lean.. I got slammed once when I hit a side chop when I was hangin a hard turn.

Yeah, it's no fun riding when it's that hot. When you start to sweat, your helmet chafes your forehead, and any time you slow down it feels like your baking.

That's why the dunes are nice around here. Since it's right on the coast, in the heat of the summer. The temperatures are a good 15 deg. cooler then in-land. Gotta love a sea breeze. :D

I have a good friend with that exact same jetski and I remember it was FAST. he let me take it up and down the Cape Fear and boy I couldn't feel the insides of my cheeks for a few hours after that :D

it also sucked up gas like nothing else I've riden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom