BSOD
Yep, that' right.

I am compiling a report with evedience.

These are the first two images I have captured:

25110.jpg

25111.jpg

Make that three images:

http://freeimageupload.com/u/25138.jpg

The Custom Avatars Thread - You posted a thread. Am I not allowed to view a thread made by you? I refreshed the page, your new thread was there, I gave my opinion. That a crime or something?

Yes, I know I locked the topic. Your point? There's no reason why you couldn't have tried your sig out, and checked one of your previously posts. If you couldn't get it to work, nothing wrong with making a thread in the Social Lounge asking why it wouldn't work for you. (which if you took time to look, I made an edit to my post explaining why it didn't work for you)

I don't give a toss about my post count.
Delete that topic.
See if I care.
I thought that it only worked when you make a new post.

The point is, every little thing I post wrong, you need to make me sound like an asshole.

If you keep on talking about me like a pice of shit, I am leaving these forums.

Dont worry noob - LOL. I have decided just to ignore rocker and if he bans me then i will just make a new account.

netuser said:
Dont worry noob - LOL. I have decided just to ignore rocker and if he bans me then i will just make a new account.

You seem to have neglected the possibility of an IP ban ... but whatever.

As Matt Be Me said - I'm doing my job, like it or not. Rules are rules. I'm not the only one around here who has noticed you putting links to your site as images, and slipping it in everywhere you can. We've been here before. This isn't the only time we've had a so called "feud" because mainly (though among other things) of you placing links to your site where, again, as stated previously, they shouldn't be. We've been all through this stuff before. So, in the hope that you would change, I came to a compromise. I gave you advice on how to make your site get more hits and members by providing information and a link to help you out, I tried to point out that believe it or not, dropping your link everywhere doesn't really get you members. I tried to point out that you don't just suddenly gain hundreds of members the minute you start the forum. I tried to point out that this place, did not get its popularity and success by David dropping links all over the place. He used other methods too.

So, you stopped with the links everywhere. You bumped your thread in the Advertisement Board like I suggested. You seemed to take my advice about Google. Days later, I come online only to find 2 threads with your link in it. What was stopping you from typing that song out in a post instead of using a picture? What was stopping you from not putting your link in that Google Ads thread? Nothing. And yet you still did it.

Personally Netuser, I've gone past caring as to if you hate me or not. Infact, I'm sure you do. My main aim through the first "feud" we had, was to give you a little bit of guidance. Actually to help you get more members for your site without breaking rules here or at other forums. But, do as you wish. Hate me. Despise me. Make threads about "how I have a grudge against you". I honestly do not care one slight bit anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom