ROAD TRIP!! Who's interested in celerbrating NYE 3 times in one night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN OFFICAL TECH-FORUMS EVENT.

NYE is about 6 months away. However who here would be interested in celibrating it 3 times in a space of 60 minutes on same time?

Cameron's Corner is on the NSW, SA & QLD borders. Normally this is a town in the middle of no where with about 40 people living there. However on Dec 31 to Jan 1, the population grows to a few hundred as every one flocks there for the new year just so they can celirbrate is 3 times.

I am just wonder if any one would like to come along and share this experience. This will include travelling around the area and seeing parts of Australia which we might not be able to see otherwise.
And after recovering from our hang overs (alll 3 of them) on new years day, we can see about exploring some of Queenland before heading back down to Brisbane or Sydney again. I am open for suggestions.

Not sure exactly on starting date, however if you want to make a few stops on the way, we will need to be leaving Sydney no later than 28th of December. Or at least be able to meet up at Broken Hill on the evening of the 30th December.
Broken Hill does have an Airport.
It's 4 hours drive north from Mildura Vic
It's 6 to 8 hours drive Adelaide (depending on route)

Age Requirements need to be that you have to be 18 and over as we will be stopping a few pubs.

Full Drivers license would be prefered. However Green or Red Ps will be acceptable. If you are only on your Red Ps, the don't count doing much long driving you will be doing 90km/h roads on 110km/h roads

We will be sharing the cost of petrol (and car hire). Sharing Accomodation is option. Food, Drink, Booze is up to you. Safe bet would be that you would have to have at least $100 per day.

And you are doing this at your own risk. Tech Forums or myself will not be liable for death, injury, arrested, dismemberment or getting stalked by that psycho from Wolf Creek.

Just asking if any one has is interested in coming along for this grand adventrue. I would like to put out an invite for people to join along for all of it, or at least part of it.

Currently I have a few ideas on what i would like to see or go to.
Would like to spend the night again at Tilpa (and get drunk)
I would also like to see the sun set at Silverton
Still not sure what i am planning atfer NYE at Cameron's Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom