RIP - Speagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
my girl:

n1598700368_30021513_1202.jpg

don't even want to think about it...

The problem with any pet is that you are getting a future heart break from day one. I am going to see some of the local pet store this afternoon for another guinie pig (or 2)

wow, 4 years old? Was he sick or what?
Some sort of stomach infection.

Picked up 2 new guine pigs today.
I got a 2 for 1 deal from the pet shop as one of the little guys was "Pet Rescue" from an appartment block.

Will post up pics as soon as I knock off work.

They don't need one, if you tried to take one home with you. You prolly wouldn't make the car ride home before it kicked you in the head and incapacitated you.

You should have picked up a kangaroo, would have been much more fitting.

:p

The problem with Roos (and most other Australian wild life ; not including birds) is that they are extremely difficult too look after. Plus the only states that will allow you to have them as pets are Victoria and South Australia.

Kangaroos need a lot space.
Kangaroos also have a habit of writting off cars when hit.

They don't need one, if you tried to take one home with you. You prolly wouldn't make the car ride home before it kicked you in the head and incapacitated you.

Friend of a friend of mine came to footy once looking like Jigsaw from Punisher
He was driving along when a roo jump into the road. The road then jump up and landed into the guy's windscreen where it paniced. Was not a pretty sight ; that's him and what was left of the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom