Right, I've plucked up the courage..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok, as we know, people are out for Brookfield. Trying not to be a rider here, I personally like the guy, Ok, Ok, he does do some annoying things, but hey, everyone gets annoying. Im sorry to anyone who disagrees with me here, or who thinks im a rider - but Brookfield, im on your side..

Say what you have to say about him, and leave it be, express your feelings, no swearing, and keep it clean, honest, but clean..

Say what you have to say nicely..dont be a twat about it..

Brookfield - As much as I like you, and respect the fact that CF makes up

some of your day, no affence, I do think, that you look at this forum, and consider the members, your kids, because, at the end of the day, you are an oldie on here, which is cool, (e-grandad) haha, and sometimes, you are bossy, you tell people not to double post, but on alot of occasions, I have seen you double post, and triple post..bad example huh?

You threaten people with bannings when you dont get what you want, you have a go when people dont answer you, and if you dont like the look, or discussion of a thread, you close it, only for another moderator to open it, for you to then join in with the discussion.

As much as I like you, that is what I want to say..

I like ya man, I respect you, just to keep that clear..

Sorry about this thread, as Im sure you will see things in here, you really dont want to, but I feel, it's time..everyone just be honest in here, but, like I said, keep it clean.

Hahahahaha, that is the funniest thing ever.

Right Though?

Who cares, it happens PEOPLE get mad at PEOPLE.

Don't Drag it out and make threads about it, because in all honesty, once its over, its over.

So let it die, like this thread should :p

No, because I know for a fact that some people want to say some things to Brookfield, that they dont wanna post in a normal thread..so here's their chance.

I've been on Maurice side all the times, so I'm oming with the package.

BTW, I'm happy that some people are straight and are telling really what they feel. :)

Everything that wanted to be said WAS said in other threads, completely off topic, but said none the less, dont start a thread just to talk about him, thats rediculous, that will make him feel bad, because there are alot of people that would jump on the first chance to throw their "not so nice" two cents at him.

An entire thread about people not liking me wouldn't make me feel very good.

xguynameddavex said:
Everything that wanted to be said WAS said in other threads, completely off topic, but said none the less, dont start a thread just to talk about him, thats rediculous, that will make him feel bad, because there are alot of people that would jump on the first chance to throw their "not so nice" two cents at him.

An entire thread about people not liking me wouldn't make me feel very good.

Fair enough, but he does know that alot of people dont like him, and there has been some arguments recently, so this will set everyone straight. Im sure he has things to say about other people as well, including me.

Yes, I undersand what you're saying, but in this thread ,what people say is that people are still with Maurice, but just telling him some stuff they don't like him to do. Not to be mean or something, but nobody's perfect.

Maurice might be double posting because he might want to actually talk to one person directly and maybe he feels that a seperate post for a member is better.

Back
Top Bottom