Rich Web App Built with JS+HTML5 - codeproject.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

office politics

It's all just 1s and 0s
absolutely amazing example of how to build a rich application with client side tech. Wow P2P gaming without the need for a separate server app.

Html5 Snooker Club - CodeProject

By Marcelo Ricardo de Oliveira | 6 Jul 2011 | Unedited contribution

using:
Javascript - HTML - jQuery - CSS3 - HTML5

Join the HTML 5 revolution by learning how to create a fast game with beautiful graphics and powerful audio experience
. Prize winner in Competition "Best ASP.NET article of June 2011"

Introduction
There is no doubt HTML5 is behind the great web development revolution we are already witnessing. After so many years of HTML4 reign, a new movement is about to change the web completely, unleashing the modern, richer user experience that so far was exclusive to frameworks running on plug-ins such as Flash and Silverlight.

If you are a very young developer, maybe you are already studying HTML5 from the beginning, so you might don't notice the change that much. In any case, I hope this article be useful for you, the same way I hope old dogs like me can learn some new tricks.

Your feedback is important, so I'm looking forward to hearing from you. But what will really make happy is to know that you right-clicked the page and then thought "Hey, it's not Flash! And it's not Silverlight either!"

System Requirements
To use HTML5 Snooker Club application provided with this article, all you have to do is install one of the following web browsers: Chrome 12, Internet Explorer 9 or Fire Fox 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom