Rice Cookers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like rice from rice cookers. I find that the rice is more moist.

I don't have the skill or time to make sushi, however i don't mind making Onigiri or Japanese Rice Balls.

Japanese Sticky Rice
Japanese Mayonnaise
Canned Tuna
Seaweed
Salt.

There is really not much skill required in making Onigiri.
How to Make Onigiri (with pictures) - wikiHow

Oh those sound good.

Although, I'd probably try, "Japanese SPICY Mayonnaise" instead. Just to kick them up a notch.

i like the little bags that you just throw in a skillet with 2 cups of water n simmer for awhile :]

i love cooking (or at least...what i do that's considered somewhat cooking) but i never had the chance to do anything big

Oh those sound good.

Although, I'd probably try, "Japanese SPICY Mayonnaise" instead. Just to kick them up a notch.

I forgot your like spicy stuff. When I got to my favorite sushi joint, I order a Kamakazi Roll. It's a spice samon roll.

Boiled rice FTW. Then heat up a frying pan super hot, put in a load of oil and fry the stuff up, add a bunch of chicken peices and other meats, 2 eggs, peas, peppers, and a splash of lemon juice. YUM! Yes i am quite the chef at my househould ;) I do the family cooking, i'm 15.. :laughing: Not that my parents are incapable (although my sister is) but they hate cooking, whereas i love it. Especially with some 'phones on rocking out to some metallica at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom