RicardoDelvalle7 - My Suggestions & Feedbacks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicardoDelvalle7

Beta member
Ok this thread is were all my Sugestions & Feedbacks will go. This is to the people who made this forum & regulate it (Admins/Mods).

(I hope this is not against any rules of this forum.)

Feed Back:
First, I would like to say that this forum is over all great & that your doing a good job of it :) . second Is the specs & ratings I give of this forum below (Note that I have not been here very long. Rating may still be pending or still examining):

(Rating: 1 - 10)

Techyness: 9.5
Support: ? (N/A)*
Ease of use: 8.7
Satisfactory: 8.5
Overall: 9.0

(* = Have not used yet, Such as talking to the Admin.)

Suggestions:

1. General Technology Forum - I want there to be a place for general tech talk instead of having to go to "Off Topic" section.

2. Pen Pal forum - I want this to be for the place to find other techy friends.

3. Personal forum - I want this to be the place were people can find techy soul mates or techy Bfs/Gfs.

4. Software forum ("Software Zone") - I want there to be a software zone just like the "Hardware Zone".

Bugs:

& yes I want some bug fixes, too. I have found some bugs in this forum (Not sure if there fix now, though.).The one I found was when you are in a thread of someones & you click on there name & choose an option from the list that comes (i.e. __'s Profile). It does nothing. I would like it to be fixed.

This is it (For now). I will make another reply to this thread with more Feedback & suggestions. For more info on this or some thing else, please contact me or reply to this thread.

Thank You.

:)

Ricardo

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback.

For the suggestions:
  1. The general tech talk is probably covered in one of the many forums that we have, like Other Computer Hardware or New Technology. The Off Topic forum is for everything that might not have anything to do with tech.
  2. A pen pal forum will not be considered since there is a buddy system and a PM system. If you want a pen pal, then PM someone about being their friend and use your chat clients or email to converse.
  3. A personal forum will not be considered since this is a Tech forum and not a dating service.
  4. A software forum is included in the PC Technology Zone.
The bugs reported are known and being worked on.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom