Reverse Image Search/Content Based Image Search Help?

J-Exton

Beta member
Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone can help me with locating a piece of software I'm looking for.

At work I work with a database of photo's 10,000+ and am looking for a good way to search for an image using an image within the database of photos I have, not with the meta data of the image but the content of the image itself.

I work with mac's at work and have tried 'Similar Image Detector', 'Unik', 'DupeGuru' and 'Macpaw Gemini' but they don't work that well or look at the content of the image.

Any help would be greatly received.

Thanks all,
JExton

***Hi all sorry, didn't clarify but I'm looking for software to use locally, not for searching the web but my database of images. Thanks, J-Exton***

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for something I can use locally to search the database I'm using, not interested in searching online for similar images. But something like the google search image is exactly what I would need :thumbsup: thing is quick at looking through the web for a picture so it would be great if it could slice through my database in seconds :) sorry for the clarity error on my part.

Back
Top Bottom