Revenge

Share your worse revenge story. Don't justify why you did it; just the worse thing you have done to get revenge.

Today was by far the single worse thing I've done in my life. I opened my victims shower head, put hard candy in it, and then when they took a shower the warm water melted the hard candy and got into their hair; making it all sticky. Then right before they left for school in the morning I threw a bucket of glitter on them. It stuck all over them, especially in their hair. It was hilarious and they had it coming.
That's pretty good. Somewhat mean, and not too harmful, but funny as hell.

i freaked a guys gf and made her dump him because he disrespected my group on the net but woulden't say shyt to my face.

That's hardly bad at all.

That's extremely perverted, and you would be locked away a long time for doing this. This kind of sexual related deed is also very scary, as it often indicates a much larger mental problem.

its no sexual deed its just revenge. the only attraction i have that comes close to him is when he walks past a fit ass looking girl on the street.

Hmmm....
Angry nuns masturbate in your brylcreem, if you annoy them....
Strange...
Ahwell, learn something new every day

thats a pretty imaginative revenge, i like that. the worst thing i have ever done is when my mate really really pee'd me off. so i had a wank in his brylcream. i dont think he could work out why i was smiling so much every time i saw him with his hair all nice and gelled.

Thats disgusting

Back
Top Bottom