Revenge on my ISP using P2P filtering

lol its there to download, its legal, however they have the right to refuse service to anyone (banning your IP from downloading stuff)

great idea though, because there are TONS of things that use torrents even though there not illegal. total bull crap

haha with the unlimited one what speed do you get,
could you imagine the look on there face when the filter picks up that u have used 13 TB!! on you unlimited account

I'm 6 meg sync, and without overhead I can download at up to 618KB (Or 4.9Mb)

Is downloading what you are downloading over and over again though, legal to download?
In which case, you could end up getting in trouble in the end for downloading, and nothing to do with your ISP

It's fully legal, just real annoying.

hey there you are rudster , thort i double posted , do you want this sig i found i can send you the link
sorry for hijack

Good job. For real.

I've wanted to stick it to my ISP at Auburn too but it never works so I don't know how I can???

Way to stick it to the man.

But seriously, use encryption / other ports on your torrents, and you should be fine.

Way to stick it to the man.

But seriously, use encryption / other ports on your torrents, and you should be fine.

Naah, they've managed to block encrypted torrents too, among quite a few other things. VPN connections also seem to be throttled.

Back
Top Bottom