retailers

newegg or zipzoomfly....usually zipzoomfly is a bit cheaper but they dont have as large of a selection, but they do offer free shipping on most of their products. but newegg has much more detail about their products and an overall better site, they also usually ship faster than zipzoomfly. overall newegg wins in my books.

Newegg, never tried any others for computer stuff. I dealt with Best Buy online and it was ok. Wouldn't buy computer parts there because Newegg is cheper. I don't go elsewhere because I don't want to sign up with a bunch of different places with my debit card and be tempted to buy stuff more. Newegg is enough.

For anybody in the tri-state area, New Egg is the best of the best. Since their warehouse is in NJ, the packages come next day no matter what the shipping says.

okay, is clubit a good site? i looked at the setup that im building for my freind and its about 300 bucks cheaper

If you like rude, lying customer support, beaten up parcels and RMA requests that never get filled, try J&R Music and Computer World on Park Row in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom