resolution resize issue

user12

In Runtime
im 99% sure this is related to the driver just wanted to toss it out there.

very ANNOYING, you run the max recommended res and all is well, well if you want to run anything lower then that and the screen shinks...and i mean it really shrings and leaves black space in your monitor where screen should be fillling!

im 99% sure this is related to the driver just wanted to toss it out there.

very ANNOYING, you run the max recommended res and all is well, well if you want to run anything lower then that and the screen shinks...and i mean it really shrings and leaves black space in your monitor where screen should be fillling!

I had an old Sony VAOI laptop that did that regardless of what driver or OS I was using. At the time, I just figured it was a hardware limitation.

its some video expansion problem with the driver

the lamo "standard VGA" driver does fine but it runs like crap.

its an old ATI mobility raedon 9700 and good ole dell doesn't like video card manufactures updating video drivers for cards in their computers.

if anyone has found a driver that works for windows 7 let me know, im using moblity modder hacking up drivers doing trial and error figuring out which one is going to work WITH PROPER VIDEO EXPANSION!

update, i beat the problem setting the resolution with ATI Tray Tools instead of windows.

Catalyst Contorl Center WOULD NOT INSTALL due to a million things im not going to go over but after 4 hours I WIN!!!!

so if anyone has this crazy problem and has an ATI card.... ATI Tray Tools

Back
Top Bottom