Resolution Notice Popup Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodger27

Beta member
After struggling for months trying to get rid of the irritating popup resolution notice, I finally discovered how to do it. It has nothing to do with Windows or your computer. The resolution notice is coming from your MONITOR.

I have a NEC LCD 1765 monitor and I read the online manual at www.nec.com which mentions how turn the "resolution notice" on and off. I did it by pressing button #5 on my monitor but the menu selections are not clickable with a mouse. You have to scroll up and down the menu list with Montior Button #4 and then select with Monitor Button #5. I went to the "advanced menu" in this manner and found the menu item for "resolution notice" and selected "OFF".

I am finally rid of that very irritating popup screen that was driving me crazy.
Thank God !!! Please spread this information far and wide because I know many others are suffering from this same problem. Good luck...

Rodger

Are you talking about the confirmation where when you change the resolution in display options it asks you if you'd like to keep this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom