Resident Evil Extinction

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Daaaamn, that movie was the best out of all the Resident Evil series. Did you guys see the end of the movie?!?!? Whoa, I just hope there is a Resident Evil 4. Haha, have all the Alice's kick everyone's ass. That was my favorite part.

Woohoo, apparently there are talks that there will be a 4th release of Resident Evil dubbed:

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Dude the movie was awesome, from the way it ended there has to be another one lol

yea i watched it yesterday and it was great defienatly a cliff-hanger on the end so yea RE4 im waiting........

haha im also downloading the RE4 pc game right now:)..........

When I saw the end, I was like, "Is that it?!?!" I want to see all the Alice's reborn and destroy Umbrella Corporation once in for all. That would've been good to see, but it ended too soon.

I thought that mutated doctor died way too soon though. As strong as he is (with his ability to regernerate and all), they should've at least show his attempt to regenerate after all those laser passed through him. But die, eventually because it was too much. Either that or somehow pass him on to the next movie. He's the strongest I've seen in all of Resident Evil.

Alice was still developing her pshyonic powers though but it was neat how she carried that from the previous movie. She has exponential growth of her telekinesis. Man, that is just one crazy woman. Unlimited power!!! Alice can join the X-Men, lol.

I thought the movie went through too fast on how the world got all dried up like that. I still don't know what happened after the T-virus infected everyone and how the oceans dried up. That part could've been a little more clear.

I think it goes back to earlier movies as to how the T-Virus spread and stuff....the only Resident Evil movie I've seen was RE4. Kinda makes me want to buy the previous ones to get some background on the story line:p

Oh yeah, they all go together really well. You get to see how Alice gets her new "powers" and the histroy between her and that other police guy that died sacrificing himself at the end. Plus how the viruses came to be and all that good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom