Resident Evil 6 DELICIOUS

crunchycrack

Solid State Member
Capcom has unveiled at the latest E3 a bunch of trailers about the new sequel of Resident Evil : Operation Raccoon City. It appears that this new sequel you'll be playing in the Umbrella squad in eliminating every witness of the infection.

Check out for More Here :

Here:

And Here:

thanks for the info, I love the resident evil games. Im a bit worried about this game, it looks more like a COD game than a Resident Evil game

I looked at the gameplay and jcb is right, that's not even resident evil anymore. It's not scary and is only action. Resident evil is supposed to be a scary game, not actionary run and gun.

capcom sold out to the COD style of play. they had a unique game and fan base.. now just another generic FPS.

Honestly, these games have become more streamline 3rd person shooters. I have all the first 3 on my ps3 off the psnetwork and that freaking dog [which mind you looks like a square with a couple sticks attached to it] that jumps through the window easily scares me more than any of these nonsensical games.

Not to thread jack though, but Dead Island anyone? :)

yeah every new game now is either close to COD or getting compared to CoD. Like when duke nukem forever came out people were like "it is isn't as good a CoD" like big bloody woop CoD is old now its crap people need to stop being so obsessed about CoD

Back
Top Bottom