resident evil 5 raciests u got to be kidding me

esa193

Fully Optimized
a trailer for resident evil 5 was show at e3
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22800.html
there it is ^
well it takes place in obviously Africa
and people are becoming angry and saying the game is raciest!
this just blows my mind
resident evil 4 every one was Spanish no one said it was raciest
its friken Africa how many white/Asian/Spanish people do you see living there?
idk stuph like this tickts me off
because if a game had only white people its not racist and if a game had only asian or Spanish its not raciest but when ever a game or a movie or any thing else focuses on just the black race
its considered racist
come on what is this the 1920s?
any one else agree

Dead on. It seams that they are so willing to play the race card, it's pathetic. Just recently a company around here had to lay off about 20 workers, only two of who were black, the rest were white. Yet the boss was racist because they got fired.... I swear it's just soo pathetic at times....

Seriously black, asian, mexican, and all the other minorities have more rights than majority's, so I don't know what they're complaining about!

I watched the trailer the other day, and knew something like this would happen. I could tell there was going to be an uproar about it.

Yeah i agree man. Like when a black person does something to a white person it is like assault or whatever, but as soon as the white person does something to the black it is racist.

Yeah i agree man. Like when a black person does something to a white person it is like assault or whatever, but as soon as the white person does something to the black it is racist.

It's not just racist, it's a hate crime too so it's all the more jail time....

Yep the world has gone so crazy with all this political correctness BS .You know what we are all part of one race , the human race and if people have to think about how their film/game/book could be made out to be racist before they make or write it whatever then we are all screwed . Like people have said things always seem to favor one race and never are equal . But people this is the world we have let our elected leaders create so don't be suprized at this cos i certainly wasn't

Back
Top Bottom