Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Why is no one adding to other peoples reputations? I've got like 13 myself, and Ive been handing em out all the time but no one seems to be doing it

Does anyone even know what it is? Its that little green box under everyones name. The more good additions to you Reputation the more boxes you have, and everyone still has one lol

Most people at my old forum used it, It's a good tool if everyone uses it but kind of pointless to have it if no one does

Steve... You changed your name o_O

And you can check it by clicking thet same thing you would do to leave it for someone else, just under your name

I don't know why people don't use it. Perhaps it would be better if it printed the actual amount right under the username in posts?

Woah ... Steven ... you changed your name to webmonkey lol
Anyhow, i dont' use it often although i have once or twice, i myself don't pay particular attention to it ...

Yep, i have being use'n it heaps, and when im trying to learn about something or get some tech help i look and that for it and say i need help and i get the right help i need i give that person(or sometimes personss) rep :D
*coughTommycough* :p

Very good idea, i use it on my other forum im on too like you Paradox and it is very good thing to have indeed. :)
As long as no one is messing around and abuse'n the rep stystem!! Then it all works out.

Well all this talk of reps i need to go rep you dyserq, you are a life saver i swear!
*BIG hugs*

Back
Top Bottom