Reputation, stop!

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Can you guys stop begging for reputation after you post for somebody?

I've seen too many of these.. "Oh and since I helped you can you add to my reputation?"

Who cares! It's a little green box under your name. If they think you've helped them they will add, if not then they won't.

Lol... I saw steven's and I was just spreading it... lol... yeah, who really cares.. .I'm done...

I don't really care about that. If you add it then, it's kind of you! I wanted you guys to add to my reputation to see if these leds would go up, but they won't :(

MarxSoccer said:

I've seen too many of these.. "Oh and since I helped you can you add to my reputation?"

Who cares! It's a little green box under your name. If they think you've helped them they will add, if not then they won't.

I totally agree!!!!!!!

MarxSoccer said:

Yeah, u are right.

Though quite many don't know that u can add rep, but I still don't think it looks nice when people are begging for it.

Back
Top Bottom