Rep for B/S/T

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why we suggest people sign up for Heat Ware. All of that is done with that site.

It would be a tough task to create a topic and have to moderate it so that we can make sure that all the information about a single member is kept together. Not to mention that posts do have a character limit. So if a post went beyond that limit we would have to then figure out how we would continue the information for that user.

So basically we would have to create a thread, make several more posts as place holders for more information, then allow users to post in there with their feedback and go back and edit the first few posts with that information to keep it all neat and contained and easy to read.

Instead of having information about a seller in the first post, the 10th post, the 103rd post on pages 1, 2 and 5. It would be tough with the length that the topic could reach, and not doing it that way for a person to be able to go through the topic and get all information about a specific seller.

Heat Ware is designed to do this, it is setup so you can search by a User Name and get all that information there. Saves us the time and trouble it would be to have such a thread here.

I must of missed that, I signed up for an account. Hopefully people here would use it. Though I trust most of the people on the forums here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom