Renaissance Fair?

Fully Optimized
So I don't know if any of you go to this but it's one of my favorite local events. If any of you go to this, what is your favorite part? I personally like the part where you try and throw tomatoes and some guy who insults you all the time. My other favorite part is the Dead Bob Sho. Here: Texas Renn Fest - Dead Bob Show Dead Bob Sho

I never been there. Not much of a fan going to local events. Though I think my friends had gone there.

Ahh dude, totally go this July or whenever it is (I think July). That's where I met my first girlfriend at 2 years ago. Plus it's just fun. Made several other friends there to. I think it's just the absolutely most relaxing way to spend a day.

I might be busy July with my aunt coming here from china for vacation.
I think the fair is pretty far from Aurora.

I went to one about a month ago. The jousting is definitely cool. They had this thing set up too where you stand on a circular type platform that wobbles and you try to knock your buddy off of the other one. It was pretty fun especially after about 5 or 6 pints of beer. Oh yea speaking of that Drinking beer out of those medieval metal beer pints was pretty cool too...:D:D:D

I went to one about a month ago. The jousting is definitely cool. They had this thing set up too where you stand on a circular type platform that wobbles and you try to knock your buddy off of the other one. It was pretty fun especially after about 5 or 6 pints of beer. Oh yea speaking of that Drinking beer out of those medieval metal beer pints was pretty cool too...:D:D:D

Sounds like you had a great time. And how old do you have to be to drink?

I might be busy July with my aunt coming here from china for vacation.
I think the fair is pretty far from Aurora.

It's only a little south of Castle Rock. Not far depending on your definition.

I think its because of the whole high school trend thing.

yeah and parents really dont give 2 craps alot of the time either. If I came home drunk my parents would have beat my ass and then grounded me IF I made it through the beating...:D

But with all these KIDS having kids at 13-21 the last thing on their minds for the most part is disciplining their children its more about having fun and partying themselves. Now I should say this isn't the case for all people in that age group but for the most part anyone under the legal age where your considered an adult are irresponsible and should not have children but some do and do just fine. But the vast majority FAIL.

Now I won't say that when I was under the legal age I never drank because I would be telling a HUGE lie. But I was responsible about it and never got caught, arrested, or into trouble while doing it.

Its just like when little kids play with daddy's gun and shoot their friend, if you are taught about gun safety you're much less likely to "accidentally" shoot someone. Just like if your taught how not to abuse things like alcohol and drugs you are more likely not too.

Back
Top Bottom