Removing KeyLogger

ebens311

In Runtime
I used a program called KeyLogger MONTHS back, but when I went to uninstall it I realized that I "hid" the actual file that held all the information, installation software, uninstallation software, etc as part of a security feature...now I can't find it, and it keeps coming on and there's no way to "exit" this program. I don't know if anyone's ever used this program or anything of the sort and might be able to help me find the fricken thing and get rid of it, because frankly...I don't want it there. It was only a 7 day trial. It's called "All In One Keylogger". That's the actual name of the program...any help would be greatly appreciated...so I don't ruin anything on my PC. :)

so u cant find it in add/remove programs? how about a search? and if u tried those...download it again and it will say that it will overwrite or sumthin and do that and this time it shouldnt bee hidden.

No problem.. I'm glad that it seems to have worked for you.
Remember that if it keeps records of the keys logged anywhere to securely delete them, in the case that you have serious passwords logged on there.

well i have had bad run in with Keyloggers
I was wondering before this thread closed is there any programs that specifically
keeps away Key loggers
And the Bad run in with KeyLoggers was My WoW account being Compromised:(

Back
Top Bottom