Remove the rep system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm def. on board with lots of others. Scrap in the lounge. You can definitely tell that a lot of people with lots of rep are never in the soft./hard. section...which sometimes provides a misrepresentation when new/inexperienced users receive a reply from them in the soft./hard. section thinking that since someone has XXXXX posts they ARE ABSOLUTELY correct when they may not be...also...it's called "computer forums" not "social lounge forum"...doesn't that say it all?
No, you need to have a place for off topic discussion, this is a computer forum yes, but it's also a community and communities have a lot of different conversations.

We're not talking about the social lounge anyway, we're talking about the rep. And I don't know of anyone who wants the social lounge removed.

I'm talking about removing REP from the social lounge...not the social lounge ITSELF.

It would've helped had I correctly wrote "scrap IT in the social lounge"...

Sorry for the confusion.

I'm talking about removing REP from the social lounge...not the social lounge ITSELF.

It would've helped had I correctly wrote "scrap IT in the social lounge"...

Sorry for the confusion.
Ah, well that's a different story, I'd be for removing rep from the social lounge.

I've been on many forums over the years and this is the first that I've seen the REP system implemented. I like it!

Those of you who have been here before and after the REP system has been implemented, do you notice a difference in members behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom