remote control

ringtemek

Daemon Poster
I have input director which lets me control the mouse and keyboard of a remote computer. Is there a program that can let me see what the other computer sees

What operating system are you running? There's plenty of 3rd party software out there that'll do this, and some OS's have it built in.

Ah, well XP home doesn't come with any built in software for letting others take control of your PC so you'll have to use some third party software. The option I'd take would be to use VNC - but then I'm mainly a *nix person so that's more my territory. If you really want the simplest route then www.logmein.com would be a good bet, the free version will suffice and it's probably the easiest solution out there. Literally install a piece of software on the machine you want to control and then fire up the website on the other one and control it.

I fix other peoples computers so i'd need to be able to transfer files from one computer to another which both those don't allow without paying for one licence per computer

Back
Top Bottom