Remote Control Software

blando233

In Runtime
Hey guys,

I was wondering what would be a good remote control software that i can get so that i can install it on my mother's computer. She lives 2 hours away and she will call me up asking how to do something or take a look at something and it is hard because she does not understand computers lol. Any suggestions?

The free version of log me in should be fine for you. I've used it in the past and it's pretty good.

I would recommend TeamViewer as well. There are lots of other programs to do it like LogMeIn, but team viewer has the least lag and has some other built in features that others don't.

I like logmein over teamviewer.

Teamviewer requires the end user to provide a passcode to you so that you can connect. Logmein does not. To me, logmein makes more sense so that you aren't asking the end user to do anything so that it will work.

That's actually one reason I like Team viewer over log me in - I think it's more secure. It's not usually a big deal for the end user to read me that password. Also, if its one of my own computers, I like to change that password so only I have access to it in case somebody were to get into my account.

Back
Top Bottom