remember that laser thread we had???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would definetly not get my kids a 400$ laser. maybe if i was rich i would get it for myself :p

I gotta get my lasers!
klbobby87cousins.jpg

DOMINICK! NO!! GET DOWN FROM THERE!
schwarzenegger.jpg

^WTF??? Anyway

No, I wouldn't get my kids a laser, or a PSP, or any of that other crap. If they want it, they can get it their **** selves. Get a job.

just flashing those cheap lasers doesn't do extensive damage, but holding it does. They hurt :( I don't know about y'all but if you've ever burned your eyes you would understand. that's just not cool. Besides, I don't think we need to be putting lasers like that in the hands of kids. I remember my responsiblility level then, and I know it now. I don't even need a laser.

@ hillbillybob - Read this and this, roffle.

If I had one of these in highschool, I'd be setting peoples hair on fire, burning holes in their cloths, setting stacks of paper on fire. GOD I WANT ONE.

eehh....my parents dont buy me any of my expensive toys. i paid for my mp3 player psp and my ds. i always work during the summer and i save birthday and Christmas money. i did not pay for all of my computer, i paid for half. my parents do pay for my food and my clothes and the electricity that my computer is using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom