Remarkable live concert performances on DVD - Any to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
I find more and more I enjoy watching live concerts on DVD and just cranking the ever loving **** out of the volume.

I know there's a ton of solid performances out there, but I only have a few. In fact I can count on 1 hand how many I have on DVD.

Nirvana - With The Lights Out
Nirvana - MTV Unplugged
Pearl Jam - Italy
Pearl Jam - Madison Square Garden 2003

I saw a video of The Cranberries live in Paris 1999 and I was really digging it, but I can't find out if there was a whole concert on DVD or just that song.

There's a particular few I'd like to track down, if they exist, mostly because I like the bands and would like to see how they are on stage.

Snow Patrol
Pink Floyd
Rob Zombie
Live
Bush
Train
Oasis

Anybody have any they can think of off of the top of their head?

i would think to add nine inch nails

this isn't everyone's cup of tea but i like the linkin park jayz mashup

nirvana unplugged is one of my most favorite live performances.

Nirvana unplugged is really solid. I also forgot to add I already have Alice in Chains unplugged, which is also good, along with Pearl Jam unplugged.

Kraftwerks last tour had a lice DVD recorded in Berlin that was freaking awesome mate might be worth a look.

Front Line Assembly - Live Wired.
used to have that one VHS, not sure if that was ever released on DVD.

nine inch nails is great :D

I was thinking the same too.

I question how much of that was real and lipsynced. There was a few times where I say the one of the guys on keyboards swing around on his keyboard platform while on stage, and I am thinking "So who is playing?"
And there is some of the aftershots of the keyboards in the end. They were not in a pretty shape.

Front Line Assembly - Live Wired.
used to have that one VHS, not sure if that was ever released on DVD.

I was thinking the same too.

I question how much of that was real and lipsynced. There was a few times where I say the one of the guys on keyboards swing around on his keyboard platform while on stage, and I am thinking "So who is playing?"
And there is some of the aftershots of the keyboards in the end. They were not in a pretty shape.

ya, but it's still pretty sweet to see em. i'd like to see them live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom