Relaxing

Well you can't listen to C-rap because there are no artist in it yet lol:p

I like to wake up around 4am get in my car get on the interstate and drive with some trance music playing. It pretty much relives the stress. I will drive for hours sometimes. so much fun=)

Today is really crappy out, the sky seems like its 9 p.m. out and i think it will start to hail again. So I can't go to the lake, or drive haha.

A month ago we had hail storms and we had $27,000 in damages. We just got a new roof, siding, fences, windows, and doors.

This storm may mess all that up :(

I may go chill in the sun room and watch the rain though. That seems fun right now.

Today is really crappy out, the sky seems like its 9 p.m. out and i think it will start to hail again. So I can't go to the lake, or drive haha.

A month ago we had hail storms and we had $27,000 in damages. We just got a new roof, siding, fences, windows, and doors.

This storm may mess all that up :(

I may go chill in the sun room and watch the rain though. That seems fun right now.

I used to love doing that. Then we moved my brother in and turned it into his bed room :mad: *mumble*

I like to drive with music blaring, the windows down and doing 65.
(It's a jeep.. You just have to have the windows down)

"I'm doin' 100 in a 55, and I don't know why I'm still alive"

^hahaha

I would be driving, but that isn't very appeasing right now.

I was sitting on the couch out there and I was starig off into the yard and my dad came home and yelled at me to not smoke weed because I will become brain dead. I explained to him I wasn't high i was just looking outside.

He doesn't believe me haha

He went back to work so i will probably go back out there.

PS If i am looking into the yard just looking at the sky and relaxing and just having fun is that what a stoner would do?That was the first thing he said to me all day and I was like WTF

^hahaha

I would be driving, but that isn't very appeasing right now.

I was sitting on the couch out there and I was starig off into the yard and my dad came home and yelled at me to not smoke weed because I will become brain dead. I explained to him I wasn't high i was just looking outside.

He doesn't believe me haha

He went back to work so i will probably go back out there.

PS If i am looking into the yard just looking at the sky and relaxing and just having fun is that what a stoner would do?That was the first thing he said to me all day and I was like WTF

Hahaha, you can tell your dad that there is no science to back up the whole "weed makes you brain dead" thing. Lol, I play my xbox or watch videos on youtube or just sit in the park in the sun:D

Now I am back in school so i just go home and lay down and watch tv haha

Smoke weed.

Kill people.

Join the rest of the country.

Form a pointless list of things to do to kill stress.

Haha, I am not one for making list when not needed. I might just go for a nice walk at this state park near my house. Thats always nice.

Back
Top Bottom