Relationship Advice

I hope its less than my routers and servers uptime, 9999. :D seriously though, are you a "dating master" or just giving assumed advice?

I give everyone the same woman advice. Just enjoy yourself and have fun with your friends. Another woman will come along shortly to ruin the fun. : )

The preemptive breakup was a nice move IMO. Maybe next time she will keep her trap shut about her personal business.

Haha

I give everyone the same woman advice. Just enjoy yourself and have fun with your friends. Another woman will come along shortly to ruin the fun. : )

The preemptive breakup was a nice move IMO. Maybe next time she will keep her trap shut about her personal business.

Its true though that girls just HAVE to talk about people to other friends.

For instance, this friend of a girl asked me if I liked the friend one night out in town, and I just knew that the girl in question asked her to ask me...

Worry when girls go to the toilet together when out and about. It only means trouble.

The best thing you could have done was to break up with her first, if she was going to, and you knew it. It gives you control, and takes the control away from the girl (which they like), so, in essence, you may find she'll try to crawl back to you because you didn't let her play you.
You'll see...

She said she was wrong and wanted to get back together. That she's been "thinking" about us. I didn't buy it. She's probably just doing it so she can breakup with me next time.

Amen to that.

LMAO. Epic thread for CF.

Hell yeah.

Its true though that girls just HAVE to talk about people to other friends.

For instance, this friend of a girl asked me if I liked the friend one night out in town, and I just knew that the girl in question asked her to ask me...

Worry when girls go to the toilet together when out and about. It only means trouble.

She probably just wanted everyone to know that she was the more powerful one in the relationship.

Dude if I were you I would date her friend, but thats only if you want another girlfriend. I know its kind of a D*ck move, but to me it sounds like her friend is way more caring about you than your eX was, since she was giving you the heads up and all.

IF you don't want the Girl you can Party, Hang with Friends, Do your thing and not have to worry about the what if the girlfriend saw me doing this kind of thing.

Just my .02

Back
Top Bottom