REGISTRY Software Reccomendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0t

In Runtime
I'm looking for excellent registry software. I'm looking for a program that can clean up my registry, delete traces left behind from uninstalled software, etc, organize my registry, etc. Anything to keep my computer running smoothly. I've also heard registry software comes bundled with start up/auto run monitoring features, so that'd be a plus. Wether the program is free or not is not a problem, I just want great registry software. Something user-friendly would be nice.

yep ccleaner, first time i ever used it, it free'ed up nearly a gigs worth of disk space in under 50 seconds! amazing

System Mechanic 6 is the answer to clean up your registry and speed up your PC. My two year old Dell Dimension 3000 computer is running faster than ever. Those techies think their so smart and will tell you that it dows not speed up your PC but in does in fact do just that and more. They do not know what their talking about. You can try System Mechanic 6 or the pro version for free at http://www.iolo.com/sm/6pro/index.cfm. You can try the full version free for 30 days.

Hmmm I've had only bad experiances with system mechanic, a friend of mine installed it and a day later his computer was down and out with trojans/root kits and system errors. I'm not saying the two occurences are necessarily linked but it seems mighty suspicious to me.

Atleast if you do use it be sure to make a full manual backup of your registry first. a wise move in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom