registry mechanic 4.0?

technoman said:
okay just making sure, what if you have other programs though to counter the spyware, such as spybot search and distroy and/or pc cillin which comes with such programs that counter spyware and adware? will it still run properly?

most of the time no ... the program you want DOES NOT have spyware ... i had this download manager once and i removed the spyware (adware) and it would not run. i don't think registry mechanic has spyware but scan your computer before and after you have installed it ... better safe then sorry :)

technoman said:
most of the time no ... the program you want DOES NOT have spyware ... i had this download manager once and i removed the spyware (adware) and it would not run. i don't think registry mechanic has spyware but scan your computer before and after you have installed it ... better safe then sorry :)
of course i will lol my computer is like...well its really really cool and im not gonna let nothing bad happen to it! lol

a man after my heart ... its the same with me ... i have paid a lot on my Firewall and Anti-Virus ... speaking of which i should update now :)

Back
Top Bottom