refurbished

Logan1

In Runtime
i am buying some computer parts from newegg.com for an OC and gaming rig and i'm kinda iffy on the refurbished parts. anyone have an opinion of the matter?

I think it would be fine getting them from newegg. Not sure if I would really trust any place else though. What are you planning on buying refurbished?

actually they have a opty 165 and a DFI LP UT Ultra-d mobo. save me about $60 total. i'm really wondering if being refurbished will have an adverse effect on their overclockability.

I think it would be fine. They have to be tested and everything before hand (atleast I think so) to make sure they work so I would go for it. Really if you have probelsm with the stuff newegg is very good with RMA's.

Oh I just thought of this. Does the refurbushed motherboard come with any cables or anything? That will be exra stuff you will have to buy.

aahhhh thank you very much i didn't even think about cables and stuff. no the mobo is OEM so i think the retail version would be worth it. but i can still save about $40 on the cpu (was planning on getting a scythe ninja hsf anyway.)

Back
Top Bottom