Reeses chocolate, prices in the USA?

I wonder how many people went out and bought Reese's because of this thread. I'm definitely one of them. :]

I just did today. :D

Got some of the ice cream bars. They didn't have the normal ones, only the ones that were egg-shaped for Easter but I assume they are pretty much the same. They are really good! I thought the chocolate shell was a bit thin but maybe that's just the egg versions and it's thicker on the normal ones.

I just did today. :D

Got some of the ice cream bars. They didn't have the normal ones, only the ones that were egg-shaped for Easter but I assume they are pretty much the same. They are really good! I thought the chocolate shell was a bit thin but maybe that's just the egg versions and it's thicker on the normal ones.
Nope the ice cream bars have a thin shell for more ice cream.

This thread needs to die before I go into a sugary death due to my lack of will power >_<
I'm about to go get some myself.

oh wow haha apologies for making you all go Reeses crazy!

Sadly I think the guy who was meant to have been buying me a bunch of stuff and shipping it over may have let me down...luckily I hadn't sent the money first. We'll see but he said he was going to sort it last weekend and I've heard nothing, sent a message to him yesterday morning..no response, he has been online (not this forum obviously).

images

AU$2.50 to AU$2.75 in Australia. Managed to find these on special once at AU$2.
Most of the time it's just the occasional corner shop that has these, however lately I have noticed that Woolworths has been picking these up. However they still charge heavily for them as it's a imported product.

I discovered our walmart here selling the Reeses "peanut butter" beside the chocolate peanut butter and other various flavors... Gotta grab a jar...

Back
Top Bottom