Reduce speaker's noise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I am not using a sound card. But will the foams pieces that Crysalis showed from musician's friend do the job good?

You shouldn't have bought the sub in the first place. A nice pair of good speakers (with a good amp) sound better, and don't make the entire apartement feel the bass.

lol I would have never have bought that just for listening on my computer. My dad bought it in the 80s and it hasn't been used in years, it's just sitting in the closet. So I thought why not. But how will those isolation pads, that Crysalis suggested?

Amps will still make a ton of noise. And I think subs sound better anyway, have that power sound, better for movies and games.

b1gapl said:

right store, wrong product

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=300-895&raid=54&rak=300-895

I personally tell the neighbor to get a life. so what if he hears it a little, as long as he don't hear it a lot.

that's why I got a house 8 years ago. my neighbor, get this fellas, use to sell heroin out of her place, but she was always calling the landlord on me, complaining about my music.

DarkMortar said:
arent u the guy with like 4 subs tho?

and some are fridge sized! :amazed:

LOL. you ain't right.

true. but back then my sub wasn't as big. plus we had lived there 3 year before my neighbor had got there. the people who live there before that, they didn't mind my music. I figure that a person, who was doing illegal activities, that they would not tell on another person who wasn't doing illegal activities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom