Redsn0w problems

jreidsma

Baseband Member
Hi, I got a ipod touch 4th generation today, running iOS 6.1.6. I am trying to jailbreak it but have run into an issue of course. Redsn0w will not accept any ipsw I try to use. I have tried multiple, 6.0.0, 6.0.1, 6.1.6. And I have tried multiple redsn0w versions. Just says that this ipsw is not supported by this version of redsn0w. redsn0w also starts with an error saying that certain operations are disabled due to incomplete itunes libraries. Any ideas?

Hi, I got a ipod touch 4th generation today, running iOS 6.1.6. I am trying to jailbreak it but have run into an issue of course. Redsn0w will not accept any ipsw I try to use. I have tried multiple, 6.0.0, 6.0.1, 6.1.6. And I have tried multiple redsn0w versions. Just says that this ipsw is not supported by this version of redsn0w. redsn0w also starts with an error saying that certain operations are disabled due to incomplete itunes libraries. Any ideas?

You have the wrong version of redsnow, Google one for ios6 , I think you have redsnow for iOS 7 and up

Back
Top Bottom