RED LIGHT CAMERAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a few installed in the "city" here, but they were quickly taken out, and only a few are left. I think ours were messing up and taking false pictures, as there were SEVERAL people complaining, and they checked the videos and could see they were acting up.

We got the "Safety Cameras". They will do you for both running and red light and speeding. Problem with these is that they do not always advertise the speed limit around these ones.

We had a few installed in the "city" here, but they were quickly taken out, and only a few are left. I think ours were messing up and taking false pictures, as there were SEVERAL people complaining, and they checked the videos and could see they were acting up.

The ones here are terrible. Saint Peters is the worst I have encountered. Death to red light cameras, studies show that they increased the rate of accidents due to people using extreme measures to avoid the ticket of the red light. The only accidents they have improved are T-bone if I remember correctly.

The ones here are terrible. Saint Peters is the worst I have encountered. Death to red light cameras, studies show that they increased the rate of accidents due to people using extreme measures to avoid the ticket of the red light. The only accidents they have improved are T-bone if I remember correctly.

LOL - Now that's funny. I have to admit, the cameras make me edgy too. I feel like I take longer to flip flop on whether I should floor it or brake harder because I'm constantly re-analyzing the penalty of consequence if I know there's cameras watching me.

Good news... I am gonna fight it!

Now just to make sure I don't get strip searched entering the courthouse! most likely make me pay more if they do that........

I agree I begin debating it before I get to the intersection. should I shouldn't I....

but this is a grey area.. I was pulled up into the intersection on a green blub... and their picture shows me sitting there.. then when it shows as I complete the turn....

next time am I supposed to sit there and block traffic?>>>will make sure not to pose that as a question to the judge :silly:

I don't care what anyone says... they aren't mine until I see the results of a paternity test. ;)

I'll leave this with you and walk away quickly...

you-are-the-father.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom