recon 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackslayer

Daemon Poster
ok I don't know if you guys remember a thread when recon 16 got to guru status, (and spamed his way to victory) , well I said I would congratulate him in 50 posts well its been well over 50 posts and I think hes made up for the spamerama he had so[/B] congratulations welcome to guru status :D

alvino

Golden Master
I remember that...there was almost 10 or 11 threads on one page that was made by him.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Not spam. Ive had up too 5 threads going on one page at once. Its not a big deal. Their all legit. And everyone posted in them. So then.. Well I guess I spammed, and everyone joined in a spamming party :p

Hackslayer

Daemon Poster
where you ate a can of spam and talked about spam, well he 172 and he was only suposed(sp tierd) to post 50 so those are weeded out

Half Evil

Golden Master
Hahahaha.. But I dont get it.. "Well he 172 was only to post 50 are weeded out". Just me or does that not make sense?

G35x

Golden Master
Yeah i remember that one, he just kept making all these random lame threads in the socail lounge so much that someone made a thread about how much threads he is making...:)

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
my bad guys! haha! well its over now! thanks for the congrats! im sorry about the spam... not all of them were spam, i will admit that some of them were, but can we please leave it alone....

joxley1990 said:
I dont like that guy...
just wondering, (not trying to fight you) what did i do to you? i would like to know so i can change...

Status
Not open for further replies.