Recommendation for a new laptop

rose100xy

Solid State Member
I wasn't sure where to post this, but can anyone recommend a laptop for me to buy. I'm looking for something between the price range of 200 to 400 dollars. I like to be able to run adobe after effect on it, so I probably need something with enough ram.

Thanks, I like what read about it, but I want something a bit smaller, and I think it has a Celeron process, and I really want a Pentium.

Thanks, Newegg didn't have a photo of the laptop, so I went to Amazon and found a similar one for a cheaper price that particular one was sold out I think, which leads me to my next question. I'm a little nervous about buying a use laptop. Anyone cared to share their experience with buying a use laptop. I appreciate all the help I can get on this subject. I can't afford a lemon.

Thanks, I like what read about it, but I want something a bit smaller, and I think it has a Celeron process, and I really want a Pentium.
Huh? Why would you think it has a Celeron processor when the link shows, and I also stated, that it comes with an i5 processor?

If you think it's too large at 14.1" then you wouldn't like the one that BK_123 posted either since it's even larger at 15.6".

As far as buying refurbished, check and make sure it comes with a warranty. That way you're covered if any issues arise within the warranty period. If you buy a used laptop from a private party thru Craigslist or Ebay, you wouldn't get a warranty so avoid that route.

Last edited:
Strollin, I look at the link again. Even though it's a bit larger than I want, I like it, so I'm buying it today. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom