Really, Diablo 3?

should get black-dye CD-R or blue (quality) CD-R?

• Black-dye CD-R!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue (quality) CD-R!

• others ... (please specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOO yeah, it will be really great. I love this game very much. I remember myself 2 years before, when I get diablo 1 disk from my friend. I started to play that' and haven't stopped, I've finished game twice, than I've spent a lot of nights in battle.net
But then I've seen diablo 2. I've bought it, and spent even more nights and days infront of monitir' playing this game. By the way, the big disadvantage of this game, that when I start to play it, the amount of "no howework!" announcements starts to increase, and my grades starts to go down.

But, about the Diablo 3, I don't think we'll see it in closest 4-5 years at least. Because, I agree with the guy, who speaked about starcraft 2. By the way, starcraft is amazing game too, and I still think, that blizard's starcraft is still one of the best real time strategy games. So, I think blizard should first finish it's projects WOW and SC:ghost, it will take them at least 1 more year' and then they should go on making SC 2' which will I believe will be released not earlier than 2 years from now, (so I will be aviable to peacefully finish school, and buy a new comp). And then it will be realistic to expect diablo 3 from blizard.

ive been playing the diablo games since start of diablo (1) on b.net and am still playing the expansion im totally addicted my dad dun the same thing to me but i just went out and bought another 2 copies and hid a copy ^^ but i think if there was another diablo game or another expansion to d2 it wud be fun
Realm: Europe
Account: Darkvalkain

i never liked diablo I but when i saw Diablo II it was great i spent ages on it it was the christmas holidays and i clocked it and had spent close to 30 hours on it. Then something happened and I needed to format HD and I couldnt be bothered starting again. but i do hope Diablo comes soon and if not Starcraft 2 and World of WarCraft will do fine.

D2 is much better than D1.

So, we can expect D3 to be much better than D2.

I am expecting the story part in the form of videos as in Warcraft.

Man,I am too excited.

the Diablo series never really appealed to me.

Point, click, kill.

Point, click, pick up item.

REPEAT OVER 1,000 TIMES.

Congratulations, you have completely experienced Diablo.

Chubz said:
the Diablo series never really appealed to me.

Point, click, kill.

Point, click, pick up item.

REPEAT OVER 1,000 TIMES.

Congratulations, you have completely experienced Diablo.
yeah but i think it has a great story line but i dont see how diablo 3 will fit in the whole game was based around Killing the 3 brother
Mephisto: Lord Of Hatred
Diablo: Lord Of Terror
& Baal:Lord Of Destruction
so i dont see how they can fit in a other sequal unless there a new uprising in the world or baal survived or like in the first one you are possesed and then u become diablo although im not argueing about there being a sequal i think its great it will give me a game to play. I just hope it better then before and has new chracters new lvls new items & other stuff like that
Blizzard better live up to my expectations or else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom