Realisticly,How do YOU See the Future of computers in the next 5 or 10 years?

Already happened.

That too.
Yeah, I have a fishtank with a simple aquaclear filter and a automatic revolving feeder, and a temperature sensing heater. But, it's not perfect, as I have 4 different devices connected to the tank, and I still need to scrub algae.

I'm talking about some kind of filter that adds food, heats the water, and removes algae.

As for the litterbox, I was thinking of one that would launch the waste down a chute and send it directly to the front of your house where sanatation will pick it up. There are litterboxes that scoop the clumps out, but they don't bag it and put it in the garbage truck do they?

Maybe if a bin could actually dispose of the waste in your house, without the need for bin bag collectors.

A special enzyme for example? Or some kind of living organisms in the bin could litterally eat the rubbish given to them, and dispose of it in an ecomomical way.

The bin could also find what is in it, and sort out recyclable objects for you.

This may prove interesting; www.ubiq.com/weiser/10year/index.htm it's a live link, but unfortunately each heading accessed only gives a certain amount of static info, but click on "Mark Weiser" for pics of his family & friends, plus projects on technology, now they are worth examination, click on everywhere there, right through to the finish, an amazing guy is Mark!

Umm I think desktops will still be the same, maybe just smaller parts like smaller mobos, matx will become standard

I would hate that if desktops got smaller. They would be harder to work on in a more cramped space. Most prebuilts are already mATX and they are sometimes a pain to get into.

nobody is gunna use liquid nitrogen cooling for normal use. it evaporates within hours/days

well in the future we might find a way to keep it contained, don't doubt it

one time on tech tv i saw this coffe table with a computer in it and it is planned to hit the market in 2009, i'll try to find it on google

Yeah, but they'll have nano tech hands by then that'll fit like a pole onto your own hands, stupid :p...... tut tut

Back
Top Bottom