Real learning doesn't take place in school..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
ok yeah maybe in the first week in which we don't know shit...but no...some peoples brains just don't graps concepts regardless of up bringing dude....sorry to say that all that other crap you talked about can't be true either...yeah I could get and work out for however many hours if I WANTED to be thin, but that doesn't change the fact that some people are naturally thin without trying...I've had plenty of friends that'd eat a shitload every day, never lift a finger and never gain weight...

I am one of those skinny people. But I have a hard time gaining muscle mass though.

Well, this Genious that this thread is about probably isn't going to go on to be the next Einstein probably, but he'll be up there at the top definately. Thats what I mean, if you work hard, you can be "up there."

I don't mean to bring up this example again, but even if its easy for other peope to lose weight, anyone can do it if they try hard enough right?

Im one of those skinny guys but if i work out i get up there in muscle mass. Bottom line is, everybody was built to be unique. That guy was made to have that PHD mom and be a smart ass where i was meant to be a big band nerd and sit at home being a computer geek at the same time as being lazy in school and not caring. Were all unique so we cant all make it seem like we all have an equal chance at being w/e. Each one of us has a different part in this world to play and if we where all going to be that genious the world would be screwed up. You need that bum and that **** head president and that smart guy and the average sit at home playing BF2 guy. If it wasnt for everybody being different we would have 1) a dull world and 2) a world w/ no umph in it.

Or if everyon worked hard, we would have a world of geniouses.

Now THAT would be crazy. In a good way.

anyone can do it if they try hard enough right?
to some degree....there will always be a wall that you simply can't get passed....however an example like losing weight might not necessarily apply, because there surely shouldn't be a wall for that. But all things in life aren't like that. There will be some things you simply would not be able to get passed....no matter how hard I tried I'd never work for NASA unless I'm mopping floors lol.

Quick fact...the fattest woman in the world is in the guinness book of records twice.....once for being FAT of course and weighing the most and the second time..........for losing the most weight ;)

Well, you won't work for NASA anymore, but if you had the aspiration to go to space since you were 5 years or so and kept it and worked hard for it, you would atleast become an astronaut (unless you fail G-testing, lol).

Flanker said:
Well, this Genious that this thread is about probably isn't going to go on to be the next Einstein probably, but he'll be up there at the top definately. Thats what I mean, if you work hard, you can be "up there."

I don't mean to bring up this example again, but even if its easy for other peope to lose weight, anyone can do it if they try hard enough right?

wrong. You are born into three different types of genetics, endomorph, mesmomorph, and the ectomorph.
The endomorph is typically short, soft bodied and has more fat cells then the others. endomorphs have a really hard time staying in shape as it is a lot easier to gain wait then the other types, but I'm not saying the other types can't gain wait as well.
mesmomorph is athletic, larger muscled, and easier to take care of as far as health goes and lean muscle mass to fat mass.
Ectomorphs are born skinny and lean, tend to have small muscles.

As you can read, you are born into genetics, nobody is equal, who do you think will win a race if they both trained the same way and stayed the same diet for a ten years, the endomorph or the mesmomorph?

I think you get the point ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom