Ready for the holidays?

yea, and i love how people always say they want to go shopping to beat the christmas rush. is 2 out of 3 people went to beat the rush there wouldn't be a rush lol it would be a........pre pre christmas rush i guess..........i confused myself:confused:

I"ve gotta go shopping, and make a ton of baseball holders for my bro. and then we get a christmas tree in 2 weeks ish when my sister comes back from college again.

ive got a lot on my plate atm and i generally cba to start feeling in the christmas spirit just yet. give it another week or so then ill start :)

Maybe that could be part of the CF contest. Whoever does David's christmas shopping for him gets a prize.

I haven't done any christmas shopping yet!
I shall only be making sure I've got enough food in, no body to buy presents for, oh & I am going for a pre Xmas lunch in an ye Olde Worlde restaurant, [17th century] this'll be the first time since I lost my wife, I suddenly thought damn it I'll do something different this year instead of staying at home watching the boring boring interminable films put on for our "enjoyment", bet your life there'll be "The Guns of Navarone & "A Christmas Carol" with Alister Sim etc etc.
Anyway have a happy one, 'spect you'll visiting your relatives again, have a great time!
santa2.gif
bell.gif
partytime.gif

Back
Top Bottom